Give your hair some extra love this Valentine’s Day with these easy, chic styles.
This Valentine’s Day, we’re celebrating our one true love: your hair. And to put that love on display, we’ve pulled together a few chic, super-easy hairstyles that will have your strands looking gorgeous in mere minutes – whether your Valentine’s date night is with your beau or your couch.
We teamed up with Maria Gutierrez of @SallyfashionNYC and Misty Kingma of @MistyKingma to bring you three fun, simple styles that you can create at home. So no matter your vibe, there’s a look here for you.
Three V-Day Hairstyles You'll Love!
1. The Braided Pony
This braided look will take you just a few minutes – but the results will have you looking seriously skilled in the hair department. It’s quick, easy, and looks instantly chic.
- Step 1: Apply Better Natured Fresh Dry Shampoo Powder from roots to ends
- Step 2: Part your hair and braid one small section on each side of your part.
- Step 3: Pull your hair back into a ponytail and secure
- Step 4: Flip the ponytail inside-out and finish with a hair accessory
2. The Flirty Pony
Ready for a magic trick? Create a long, sky-high ponytail in minutes – no hair extensions required. With Misty’s secrets, you’ll create a look that instantly lengthens the look of your natural strands.
- Step 1: Apply Better Natured Fresh Dry Shampoo Powder to your roots
- Step 2: Using a thick hair tie, pull hair into a half-up ponytail
- Step 3: Divide the loose, bottom half of your hair in half and pull each side up around the top ponytail, securing it directly above the first ponytail.
- Step 4: Fluff both sections so they look like one single ponytail, and you’ve just created the illusion of a super long, full-looking pony.
3. The Easy Fluffy BlowoutCreating the perfect blowout at home takes serious practice, we know. Which is why we wanted to share some must have tips for achieving the same, bouncy look. In just a few steps, you’ll look like you just stepped out of the salon.
- Step 1: Begin by blowing out your hair so it’s relatively straight.
- Step 2: Apply Better Natured Heat Styling Lotion, then use a curling iron to curl large sections of hair.
- Step 3: Pin each curl in place as you go, creating pin curls around your entire head.
- Step 4: Once your hair cools, remove the curls and shake it out! You’ll have a gorgeous, bouncy blowout look.