Damage Repair Shampoo
For Your Strongest Strands
That feeling when your hair is resilient and hydrated? Yeah, this shampoo gives you that. The reparative formula gently cleanses and replenishes moisture while strengthening stressed-out strands, reducing breakage by 40%*, and helping to prevent future damage. (Think of it like hitting the gym for your hair.)
*Better Natured Damage Repair Shampoo and Conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo.
Admit it: you’ve been wishing for something like this.
WHAT’S IN THE BOTTLE THE INSIDE STORY
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethyl Lauramide/Myristamide, Phenoxyethanol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Extract, Phalaenopsis Amabilis Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cetrimonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Laureth-4, Polyquaternium-10, Polyquaternium-47, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum.More About Our Ingredients
why you'll be obsessed
- Damage Repair Shampoo is responsibly formulated according to the ISO Global Standard 16128, with 86% naturally-derived ingredients, including our signature Triple Plant Milk blend of Coconut, Tahitian Palm and White Orchid. This means that plant and mineral-based ingredients and water, which have undergone limited processing, make up at least 86% of the formula.
- The 14% purely science ingredients are synthetic ingredients necessary to ensure the efficacy and stability of the formula.
- Since our shampoos are SLS/SLES (sodium lauryl sulfate & sodium laureth sulfate) free, we replaced these ingredients with clean synthetic surfactants that create a rich and luxurious lather.
- This formula is perfect for hair damaged from extensive heat styling or chemical treatments.
- A fresh fruity-floral fragrance gives your shampooing session an exotic vibe.
How to use
Apply a handful to wet hair, lather up and have a foamy, feel-good moment, then rinse well. (No need to repeat, but we’ll totally understand if you do.)
Damage Repair Shampoo GOOD. CLEAN. FUN.TM FACTS.
*Free from animal derived ingredients
**Post-consumer recycled content.
***SLS/SLES Sulfates = Sodium Lauryl Sulfate/Sodium Laureth Sulfate.
CHECK OUT THE PRAISE FROM OUR COMMUNITY
It really softened my fragile, damaged hair and gave a lot of definition to my curls.
Sandra, Has Been Coloring Her Hair for Years in Dushore, PA