Color Care Shampoo
Hold Onto Your Hue
Want a brighter future for your hair color? This luxe-lathering Color Care Shampoo not only leaves color-treated hair smooth and silky from root to tip, it also keeps your hair color vibrant for up to 9 weeks* (so there’s never a dull moment). The way we see it, why create a gorgeous shade if you’re just gonna let it fade?
*When used as a system with Better Natured Color Care Conditioning Balm.
FOR COLOR TREATED HAIR
WHAT’S IN THE BOTTLE THE INSIDE STORY
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethyl Lauramide/Myristamide, Phenoxyethanol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Extract, Phalaenopsis Amabilis Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Polyquaternium-7, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Gluconate, Fragrance/Parfum.More About Our Ingredients
why you'll be obsessed
- Color Care Shampoo is responsibly formulated according to the ISO Global Standard 16128, with 86% naturally-derived ingredients, including our signature Triple Plant Milk blend of Coconut, Tahitian Palm and White Orchid. This means that plant and mineral-based ingredients and water, which have undergone limited processing, make up at least 86% of the formula.
- The 14% purely science ingredients are synthetic ingredients necessary to ensure the efficacy and stability of the formula.
- Since our shampoos are SLS/SLES (sodium lauryl sulfate & sodium laureth sulfate) free, we replaced these ingredients with clean synthetic surfactants that create a rich and luxurious lather.
- This formula is perfect for all types of color treated hair.
- A fresh fruity-floral fragrance gives your shampooing session an exotic vibe.
How to use
Apply a handful to wet hair, lather up and have a foamy, feel-good moment, then rinse well. (No need to repeat, but we’ll totally understand if you do.)
Color Care Shampoo GOOD. CLEAN. FUN.TM FACTS.
*Free from animal derived ingredients
**with the Better Natured free recycling program at TerraCycle.com
***SLS/SLES Sulfates = Sodium Lauryl Sulfate/Sodium Laureth Sulfate.
CHECK OUT THE PRAISE FROM OUR COMMUNITY
First I just love how it looks. Then I love how it smells. I like that is one of the most natural hair products in the industry. I was really excited to try it out and for me it was a huge success! Worth the price ! Great purchase!!!